March 25, 2010

Things I am Thankful For ...

I realize that my last two posts might have been a little negative. I don't want you to think I hate my life, because I don't. I actually love my life. It's just in a transition phase right now that I'm not sure how to handle. But my life has been pretty great and I was reading a blog from both Shane McConkey, (RIP) and Erik Roner, (both really awesome extreme skiers), of things they are thankful for and I'd like to follow in their footsteps. Sometimes we can forget that there is beauty all around us. You just need to stop and look sometimes.

I am thankful for my niece.




... and the two super awesome people that made her.




I am thankful for my dog. My co-pilot and best friend.




I am thankful for my parents. Thank you for not killing me!.




... my family ...









I am thankful for my wonderful friends.







I am thankful for Kiki, Vega & Chloe. I miss you girls!






I am thankful for Nantucket.




... and scuba ...




... the mountains.




... and snowboarding.


I am thankful for BEAUTIFUL Jackson Lake, WY.





SKY DIVING!




I am thankful for Mike. He's gotten me through some tough times and some great laughs! Thanks Mike!